Friday, February 9, 2007

Creme brule -- yum!

Since I didn't have much time, I wandered into one of the first bistros I found that had main courses under 20 euros. I could see right away that vegetarians have a challenge in most Paris restaurants. I ended up ordering a grilled salmon that was delicious and moist, served on a bed of pasta. I normally avoid dairy products because I'm sensitive (not allergic) to them, but decided that since I was in Paris I had to try a creme brule. It was so creamy I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Wish there was more time to explore the city, but I'm actually pretty tired after driving back from Brugge. That ended most of the adventure part of this trip, and I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit and catching up with Sherry when I head to Dijon on Saturday

No comments: