Wednesday, May 27, 2009

International Female Ride Day May 1 2009


Last year Mother Nature rained on the International Female Ride Day kickoff in Toronto, so despite the fact it was still COLD ... we were pretty happy that this year the morning was dry. Race girl Vicki Gray (the blond in the first pic) launched this annual event three years ago, and it gets women out on their bikes to celebrate the fact there are more and more of us every year.





It gives me a real sense of pride to see so many women on two wheels in one spot. That's my friends Brandi Jacques (a Duc rider) and Lindsay Cai (another Ninja comrade) in the second pic with Vicki.

What a wonderful way to kick off the riding season!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Liz. Any chance of you passing a message on to Brandi for me? I know shes married and has a daughter, I don't need her contact info or anything. I was on her Facebook until she turned it off